Monday 21 November 2011

7th and 8th day in TN!

Did I mention the sunrises were beautiful!!



I love this one!! And all these picture are from the 8th day.
Well I did not write or take pictures on the 7th, but I did talk about it on the 8th day. So here is a little from my journal :
Tuesday Nov. 8th 2011
"Since I did not write yesterday I will briefly go over what we did. Because we had lost some time last week because people were sick, are day was quite compact. We had two sessions over a internet conference with Amy, a midwife that was apart of ATI for a while. Which was neat to hear her view and her stories of birth. This was followed by may more sessions by our staff with us. Which gave us little time to be out side.
Today like every day this week, we went for a walk around 6am followed by breakfast and then we plunged right back into out studies. We had some sessions of post pardon (after the baby is born), We got the opportunity to get an idea of how to start a business of being a doula, once we finish the course. We ended the evening with the "0" birthday Part. We played games and really just enjoyed our last evening together a a class.
What an experience this has been. I am very thankful God has given me this opportunity to come and learn all that I have!!" ~RebeccA.

No comments: