Monday 14 November 2011

The 5th Day, Saturday!!

Saturday November 5th 2011
I woke up to an over cast day.

But soon it turned into a beautiful sunny day!!

We had a little extra time that day, so I took some pictures around the place we were staying at.



Chandelier on the ground floor.
 
Ground floor looking to your left. See the grand piano!!
 
Looking to your right, a office/ meeting room.
 
A little book store.
 
There were SO many mirrors on that floor.... I some times scarred myself by walking by one... lol

"Today was a long day, spent going over the curriculum we are doing for the next 10 months. And boy it is packed! There are 2 dead line dates, 5 months apart, but in that time you are sending in a month by month completion of your work.  I am very thankful they gave us an over view of it all because when I was looking it over myself, it was very over whelming. But today made it clear of what my next year of life is going to look like.... allot of work!
Well the flu bug is among us. We have 2 of our 3 staff down with it and my roommate Tabitha isn't feeling well either. We are praying that it doesn't spread. As for Lydia, Galenna and I, we have been feeling great. We have been walking out side every chance we get, for the weather had been very nice, warm and 70 deg!! What a change from home. " My journal entry for that day. Which sums up what we were up to.
Thanks for reading!! RebeccA.

1 comment:

AndraLea Rose said...

Oh, thank you for the pictures of the building. I was trying to picture it, but my imagination was mislead. :) Sounds like it will be busy, but very beneficial. Are you going to continue working at Jo Ann's through 2012?