Tuesday 15 November 2011

6th Day on TN Trip.

The Sunrise on Sunday Morning
"Today was a very restful day. That was most needed!! Because we had two more come down with the flu last night, we ended up not going to church today. We had bible study and watched a sermon/ conference video instead. We then had a bit of lunch. Afterwards, we were free to do as we please. I ended up having a head ache in which I took a hour and a half nap, that was most needed. I worked on a paper that is due on Wednesday and then was able to walk the halls before dinner. For dinner we had chicken noodle soup which really hit the spot!!
This evening I am finishing it off with a phone call goodnight to dad, a cup of Sleepytime tea (which I really like!!) and a bit of bible reading and maybe some book reading, from Joyfully at Home. Well more is to come about my happenings here in TN." ~Sundays Journal entry, RebeccA.

No comments: