Wednesday 5 October 2011

The Season Of Fall

Fall is well on its way. Here are some things that come with the season.

The changing of colors, in the leaves of trees and bushes!



Lots of leaves on the ground!


Don't you love this photo? I wish I took it, but my camara is not that cool! :)
Rain.... Some times is a not so fun when it doesn't stop,

But other times I feel like this about the rain.... especially when you sing in it!! :)

The fall makes you want to wear these. Which I have just made, but that is a different post that is on my other blog!

One thing I could live without during the cold months is a cold, which I have at the moment. :(

Which makes me drink allot of this!!   But drinking tea is one of my favorite thing to do when it is cold out side, especially when you are reading a book!! Fall is beautiful and comes with a different way of living, compared to the summer months. And in a way I am excited for the change in weather but in other ways I will miss the sunshine and warm weather activities. So here is good bye to one season and Hello to the new!! Thanks for Reading ~RebeccA.

2 comments:

Hannah Woltersdorf said...

We. Have. To. Go. Swimming. End of story

AndraLea Rose said...

Hi Becca! Yay for fall! It's a beautiful, wonderful season. Thanks for sharing your love for the season and reminding me of mine.