Monday 17 October 2011

Getty Concert

On Friday evening I was able to go to Keith and Kristyn's concert, with a bunch of friends!!

And is was AMAZING!! :) If you have ever listened to there great music, it is even better live and right there proforming for you!!
One of there CD's which has In Christ Alone, one of there most well known tracks.
 I have allot of there music, that I listen to all the time, which I was glad that they lead us in singing, rather then just preforming for us, so I got to sing with the Getty's!! :)
This is there more resent CD's, which I love!!
The Gettys were not only talented, but they were fun to watch on stage. They are from Belfast Ireland!! (how cool!!) They been traveling the states for about 6 years (I think?) They now have a beautiful little girl, Eliza Joy!! You can find more about their music and life HERE.
~RebeccA.

No comments: