Tuesday 26 April 2011

My Piano Adventure Begins

I have always admired the beautiful sounds that people I know play on the complex (at lest to me) piano. I have always dreamed of owning a piano as well as playing it.
 Well today while I was out and about, I stopped by Music World and finally did it.... I bought these two piano books to learn how to play. I already own a key board so I am set on learning. With Gods help to keep me diligent in my learning, some day I will be able to read and play music :)
                                                      
 I am very excited to start!! Also to get on to fun music... Like Fiddler on the Roof or Sound of Music :) But that comes with learning!!


2 comments:

JessicaCynthia said...

Niiice Becka!!! I'll be delighted to hear you play some of what you know sometime!

Rebecca Ann said...

Thanks! But I dont think I will be playing in public any time soon, unless I get really good really fast... :)