Wednesday 6 April 2011

Picture Crazy

During my weekly deep cleaning last week. I decided to make it a bit fun by taking random pictures as I went around sprucing things up. I had fun and I hope you enjoy!
One of my favorite, books!

Half Full Windex

Stool leg

A peak through a benches prospective

Attack of the clone products, A mirror image

Let there be light

One of my favorites

Another one I love

This is also a cool one :)

I didn't know I would enjoy cleaning until I looked at it through a different lens :) Well that is all the pictures for now!!!


Thanks for reading!

Rebecca

4 comments:

JessicaCynthia said...

Niiice work Becka! You're very creative. :)

Rebecca Ann said...

Thanks for the comment Jessica!!

AndraLea Rose Mack said...

Those are cool Rebecca! Especially those light ones. :)

Rebecca Ann said...

Ya the light ones are one of my favorite too!