Wednesday 13 April 2011

Spring!!

In the Northwest we do not always have a nice sunny spring like some other places in the US. But you can tell when it is spring here because of the flowers that bloom. So when it is dark and dreary from all the rain, you can look to the flowers that you pass for some cheer. Well I have been thinking allot about how seasons changing. Not just in weather and plants but also in our lives. This verse has been on my mind Eccl. " For everythig there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: " God has planned different seasons in our lives, times of joy, times of sadness and times of growth, but all are under His Will. So what ever the season in life, we can be comforted and thankful that God is in control of it all. I have been taking pictures of different flowers and growth around where I live. Here are a few that I have so far.
I love the Cherry Blossoms!!

Green leaves White Cherry Blossoms are also beautiful!


Of course Daffodils, bright and cheery!

Or the Pink Azalea!

Well I hope that the season of spring is one of sunshine and fun!! Enjoy the sweet smelling flowers around your home!!

~Rebecca

1 comment:

Rebecca Ann said...

Thank you!! And thanks for visiting!!