Wednesday 11 May 2011

Esty Store

Well if you have seen on my other blog, A Couple of Crafty Gals. I have started an esty store!! I have been wanting to start on for quite some time, but  I just never did it.  Until now!! What I have in my store at the moment are some Binky holders I have knitted. I started these last fall, to sell at the Christmas Bazaars, but I never finished them in time. So after a while of the unfinished project sitting in my craft bin, I finally decided to put them in my store. Here are some of the projects in my store.



As you can see I have made the two Binky holders, the elephant and the flower in different colors. And this is hat I plan to do for a while, make them in a variety of colors!! Check out what I have in store on the right side of my blog!!
Well that is all that I have been up to besides working. But it seems summer is coming soon!! With my schedule getting busier, and more Church gatherings being planned :)

No comments: