Wednesday 2 February 2011

Day 2: Tea Time

The next day Hannah and I went to tea at Myrtles Tea House! It was so much fun!! They had some good food and really good tea. Instead of explaining, here are the pictures Hannah and I took.
Well we never got a picture together, so here we are!
These are our tea pots, the black one was mine, I ordered Midsummer Peach
and Hannah's, the blue one, was Yellow and Blue. Which was
a blend of lavender, chamomile and cornflour.
Both were very good!!

This was our table setting, red flowers and pretty china.
The place was decorated for Valentines day.


Here Hannah and I took pictures of out tea,
mine is the darker tea.

After our strawberry sherbet, this was our lunch, as you can see
there were a few heart shaped sandwiches! All was very good!



The heart was a strawberry cream with a heart shaped strawberry! then in the bowl was a really yummy tomato herb soup, that was one of my favorite things on the plate!



Well I had forgotten to take pictures of dessert, but it was also good! we
were in a bit of a rush, for I had to be at work by 2pm.
While we were eating, Hannah gave me my presents between each course, it was a
hat box full of wonderful things, from movies to wash clothe and soap!!
When we were about to pay, in the gift shop I had to bye some tea, so I bought
Apricot Black Tea. I tried it later, and is very good!!

Well that was our time at the tea house!! We enjoyed it very much,
as it was our first time going there!!
Well I have one more post for my birthday, I should say my birthday weekend :)
Until then,
Rebecca

2 comments:

Breanna said...

Looks like it was a fun day!! :) By the way, did you watch "It's a Wonderful Life" yet? It's one of my all-time favorites. :)

Rebecca Ann said...

Yes I had a great day!! I have seen It's a Wonderful Life, even before my birthday!! Yes I agree, it is one of my favorites. Hannah was kind enough to give it to me, to add to my collection of movies!!