Thursday 24 February 2011

Birthday: Day 3 A Wolterdorf Celibration

With much difficulty I have finally been able to make this post :) On Sunday, of the weekend of my birthday, Dad and I, and the Hardy's went over to the Woltersdorfs for another celebration! We had pizza and cake, and spent time together!! Here are some pictures of the event.
My cake!
Smile!!
Before the dorf way of singing!
And after, I blew all of them out in one
breath!
Liberty!!

There I am enjoying my cake! :)

I have had a blessed birthday, full of fun, with my dear family and friends!
Thank you every one for making my 19th birthday special!
I am also thankful to God for another day of breathe and life.
I pray that He will help me become the women He has called me to be,
that this year would be one of growth toward being more like Christ!

No comments: