Tuesday 1 February 2011

Day 1: January 28th The Big Day!

This was the day of my birthday. I am now 19 years old, the lat year of my teens has come. The picture below was what I woke up to, The flowers and card were from dad. The cake and sparkling cider was from Mrs. Hardy!

Because it was my birthday, I had to invite someone over to share my birthday with. I chose Hannah, for she had never spent the night before. On the day of my birthday, I was told that Hannah was coming over at 9am, what I didn't know was that she really wasn't coming over then, but Mrs. Hardy was coming to take me out to breakfast! And what a surprise it was!! We went out to Panera Bread. I had never been there before, we ordered some breakfast sandwiches. They were very tasty!

Mrs. Hardy then took me shopping in town. We went to a few different places, and the things I found where two skirts. The funny thing was that I said in the beginning that I didn't need skirts, and what was the only thing I found were skirts! :) Oh well I guess you can never have too many!!


After out shopping, we picked up Hannah and went back to my house. After the Hardy's left, Hannah and I went to some of the shops around my house. We had fun just hanging out together, riding the bus and walking around!!
Hannah and I on the bus!!
When we were finished with our fun, e went home and started watching some girl movies, like Since and Sensibility. We had food and cake and just enjoyed our time together!! We went to bed a little early, because we had the next day planned for more fun, But I will share more of that in my next post!!

No comments: