Sunday 18 December 2011

Lots to share

Where to begin?? I know I have not posted in.... well for ever. Lets start on this day.... 
The day I took my drivers test, last Firday. I ..... PAST with a 90%!!!! :) This was my second time trying. The first was before the TN trip, in a stick shift truck... that is my dads. This time I was able to borrow a good friends mini van that is a atimatic... much easier. It was a breeze.

This was on our way to the DMV.... after I bought this...

My new camera, a Nikon L120. What a fun little thing!!


Love this one... I look some what vintage, but really it was just a dirty mirror.

Later that day I met up with Hannah and Her mom and Sisters to do alittle shopping.

That evening dad and I had dinner at there place.... and afterwards Hannah and I got a little crazy after having some chocolate....

The one that broke... She was suppose to look sad...

Playing with the camera.. with no name... yet. (Any Ideas??)

Esther joined us... playing with sepia :)

In the moon light... Black and White settings

Love how you can see the stars!!


Seth joined us in our picture taking..


The Cute little Justice!!


Did I mention that we were kinda crazy... or maybe it was just me :)

The next evening was the annual Adult Dinners, but this time instead of going to other homes we all gathered together for a very fun evening!

The cute name tags for our seating arrangements. Done by LetTalkChalk. As a gift to us adults.

Hannah's piece of Costco Chocolate Cake... which is amazing!!

Did I mention I loved these name tags...

Last picture of the cute decor on the tables!!

There you have it an update on all that has been going.... and there is more to share, with lots of pictures too!!
RebeccA.
P.S. I can't believe that Christmas is in a week.... eek...I still have lots to do!! :)

2 comments:

JessicaCynthia said...

Awesome, Becka! You actually got a new camera?!?!? -How fun is that! You'll have to show me it on Saturday. (Christmas eve breakfast at the woltersdorfs)
I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it. I look forward to seeing your photography skills skyrocket with that thing!
Thanks for the post. -I loved it. :)

AndraLea Rose said...

Hey Becca. Congrats on passing your driving test! Looks like your camera works really well. I especially love the black and white, night pictures at the Dorf's house. Thanks for the update. :)