Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas Happenings- A Christmas Eve Breakfast


Merry Christmas to everyone!! :) I know I am a little late, but it is still the week after... Has to count still. Any ways, I have a few posts lined up for the celebration of Christs Birth. This one is about breakfast at a dear family/ friends house. They put on this breakfast every year and invite a few family's to join them. We have eggs benedict.... which Tammy makes, and to say the least it is amazing!! Well I better get on with my post.. I have lots of pictures to share.

The table all set!

Greeting friends as the came in the door. This is Hannah (right) And Jessica (Left)

Miss. Lydia

Little Liberty!
The guys... trying to smile.

Zach and his angry face.

Kochs Grandparents

A full table!!

The wonderful cook!!

Helpers

Us being excited to be eating... or something like that! :)

After breakfast we went on a walk.

I love these photos of in the woods!! They can be scary in the dark. Especially when the owls are above you.

Love the sun light in this one!


Among the pine needles we found some flower looking mushrooms!

Brian speaking to the crowd.

Good Friends!!

Down the Lane we go.

I love this drive way!!

We had a few kiddo's with us. They loved to get a head!

Buddy's!!

I love this view from the street we walked on... much better in person, but is still neat to see!!

The wire Fence

That is about all for the pictures of that event. I had a great time!! As I do every year!! It is wonderful to get together with Church family's around the Christmas season!! And of course when you are eating a great meal!!
~Stay Tuned for more about The Christmas Weekend!!
Rebecca

1 comment:

JessicaCynthia said...

Great post Becka. It was so much fun sharing Christmas eve morning with you! What a wonderful memory! Your photography skills are definitely increasing. Aren't new cameras just the greatest thing in the world?
Thanx for sending me some of your amazing photos. -Loved them!

See you Sunday?
Love you girl!
-Jess