Thursday 1 September 2011

BlueBerry Jam!! {Update}

 I Just had to share that I was able to have alittle extra jam that was less than a full jar, which I was able to spread across my toast I had this morning..... and it was so GOOD!! :)

It was so nice and smooth...

And yummy tasting too!!
What a great start for the month of September! I hope your first morning of the month is going as well as mine!! :)
~Rebecca
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23

1 comment:

Lisa said...

A great start, indeed!!

Rebecca, I've awarded you with the Liebster Blog Award! You can find out what it is and pick it up here:

http://happyindolevalley.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award-such-fun.html

Blessings, ~Mrs. S :)