Thursday 24 March 2011

Dear Hannah,

Happy Birthday!!! Well what can I say, you and I have
known each other for a long time, but these last
five years, we have grown closer and our friendship
has become something quite special to me!
You are such a wonderful young women.
And I am thankful that God brought us together.

We have had some rough times in the past...
but with our hearts maturing, we
or at least I have realized how well you and
I "fit" together. Because of our different personality types.
Remember when we would always say that you
were more like Anne of green gables and I was more like
Diane,we just needed to switch hair!! :) I think that is
still true, my bosom friend!!
I think of what our lives will become,
but what I can not see is not having
you around to call when I need someone to talk to.
I pray that God will keep our friendship in both of our lives!!
I hope you have a blessed birthday!!
With love,
Rebecca

No comments: