Saturday 19 March 2011

Celtic Hair-Do

I don't really like to "dress up" for holidays, but with St. Patricks
Day I did the most I could, for I had to go to work that night.
So with my red hair and the Irish look that I already have
it wasn't to hard. When I was thinking of what to do these are
I came up with... Celtic hair.. Flowers, twists and braids.
So with that I came up with this hair-do..
I really like this one! it looks cool through the mirror
From the side

Back view

Front view

The back again
It was fun doing something out of the ordinary.
As I was thinking of this holiday, I was reminded again
of how so many have lost the meaning of what we celebrate.
With that in mind, I was think allot of the life of St. Patrick
and howhe was a courageous man with a zeal for Gods word
and will for his life. And how he transformed the
hearts of the Celtic men but didn't change there way of life.
What an amazing example to us all.

2 comments:

Lydia vonderLuft said...

Very cute! You do such neat things with your hair, Rebecca! :)

Rebecca Ann said...

Thanks. It is fun to try new things!! :)