Sunday 26 September 2010

Whipple Creek Trail

About a week ago ( I forgot I had these pictures and this post to make) Dad and I thought that we should go on a hike, because it was such a beautiful Sunday afternoon. So I started looking up trails around here, and this one came up. It said it was a moderate trail with a few hard parts. So we decided to try it. When we got there we saw allot of horse trailers parked. Which meant there were going to be some horse riders along the way. I thought the trail was okay, there were some muddy spots, but I didn't mind, I was just to excited to be outside enjoying the last bit of the summer weather. It was a fairly easy trail and we didn't find any real "hard parts", it was just like taking a stroll down the lane, except we had to drive there :) Here are some pictures along the way!!





If you look at this tree, you can see the middle stock fell out
of the center and was still growing leaves.
One of my favorite things to do is to explore God creation!
Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: