Tuesday 27 July 2010

Moving!!!

Well about rwo weeks ago, My dad and I moved into our new appartment, It was hard work, moving all of those boxes in the heat, but we made it through and are now settling in! Here are a few pictures I managed to snap during our move.
This was when we frist started, We ended up doing 2 FULL loads.
This is the outside door.

This is the door to enter our appartment.


This is the door bell, I guess Our new name is, "Your Name"
We were thinking it would be funny to put some funny names on here! :)


This is a tower of boxes that were in the hall way.




Here are more boxes!!

Here is the hall way of boxes!! Thankfuly that is gone now!


This is from the hall way looking into my room!


This is the extremely messy living room,
we have managed to clean up sence I took this!


This is the kitchen, small but I am still able to cook in it!

Well there is a tour of our new place!! It is small but it works for Dad and I!!


2 comments:

jojofromcocomo said...

Cool place Becca! Love the pictures. Like the new look of the blog. RAD, man.

AndraLea Rose said...

Thanks for the virtual tour, hope to see it in real life soon! :)