Saturday 10 July 2010

California Fun!

I know that I haven't posted in a LONG time but I hope I can post more. Well this year I graduated and as a present my aunt gave me a ticket to come and see her. So on June 28th I flew for 2 hours to LA where my unt Kym picked me up,she lives in Radondo Beach which isn't to far from her house. Most of the time that I was there I went shopping, now shopping isn't my favorite thing to do all the time but when you have aloot of aunts ad gradmas that haven't seen you in a while, that is all they want to take you to do. So we went shoppong, went to the beach, and just spent time together. For the weekend I went to see my mom, she lives in Moreno Valley, where it is extremely hot, it got about 100 deg. when I was there. We went out to dinner and went swimming which was nice! For Independence Day, I spent the day with my cousin Brandon in Radondo, because my Aunt and her family were sick so I tryed to stay far awy from them. We went down to the Beach and watched the fireworks on a boat in the harbor, it was really neat. The following Tuesday Aunt Kym, my cousin Brandon and his girlfriend Jen went to Disney Land! It was fun, I hadn't been there since I was 6 or 7 so there were new things that I haven't seen and the old classic things that you can't miss. Over all I had a wonderful vacation and I am very thankful for the time I got to spend with family that I havn't seen in a long time. Well here are some pictures that I took!






I took this one on the plane, I beilive this was over CA





Playing with the camara on the flight!



Me and my younger sister, she has changed allot.




Here's my younger sister and I on 4th of July!


Here's Brndon, Aunt Kym and I.


Here's Jen and I before the Toy story ride!







This is in California Adventure Park before the water show!



This is part of the water color show, I thought it was really neat!




This was around at the beach!


These flowers were out side my widow, I think they are cool!



Here it is again!


I thought it was really cool that lemon trees all over,
this one was in my aunts back yard!


5 comments:

Lydia vonderLuft said...

Neat post Rebecca! I'm glad you had a fun time down in California! :)

Breanna said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!! I love the pictures from the Disneyland show-they are really pretty. :)

HeidiGrace said...

Looks like you had a fun vacation Rebecca! Love all the pictures! :)

AndraLea Rose said...

Lemon trees!!! :) That all looks like great fun, Rebecca but I'm glad you're back home now. Are there orange trees around there too?

Rebecca Ann said...

Thanks for the comments!! I did have a great time, and I am happy to be home!! Andra, yes there are also orange trees, olive trees, date trees, and plam trees!! :) And I think there might be lime trees also. But I didn't see all of those ones this time, just lemon trees!!