Saturday 4 February 2012

An Early Birthday Suprise

I should have posted this two weeks ago... but you know how I can be! :) Actually it isn't all my fault, the internet lately has been slow and didn't want to let me upload the large amount of pictures.
Any ways, two weeks ago, some wonderful girl friends put together a surprise party for my birthday this year. I was asked by Hannah if I would like to hang out with her that week. I said of course I would!! She planned it with the rest of the gals, that I would pick up Hannah, thinking that we were going to go see a movie and then go to dinner some where. Well when we arrived at the theatres, I was quite surprised that Heidi, Maria, Andra, Michaela, and Anna where all waiting for us, to go and see Planet of the Apes... ( which was interesting) Well I will tell you the rest of the story as we go through the pictures!
We couldn't get a clear on in the theatre. But here we are, except for Hannah who is taking the picture.
After the movie, we went over to this neat restaurant, Boppin Bo's. Which is a 50's style diner. With lots to look at, pictures covered the walls!




After this point, we got a little silly. Me drinking there wonderful house sauce. ;)

How we got this idea... I am not sure.
Then we decided to all take a picture, imitating someone on the wall. Here is me an Lucy.
This one isn't so clear, but it is of the baby! :)



I think this one is the best! Anna you are great at imitating people!!

We can Do It! :)

This one makes me laugh!! Hannah, couldn't stop laughing (hard to believe right?)


Andra got the cute one, Shirley Temple!

Okay we did have some serious times, opening presents!


From the Macks! Thanks Girls!! I love the tea and cup!! You know me well!

Thanks Heidi for the movie and treats!! Oh and thanks to Maria for the movie ticket!! :)

Okay on to the best part! Dessert!!

Sorbet Ice Cream...

Chocolate Milkshakes!!

All so yummy!

And here we all are!!

Thanks girls for a wonderful night!! I had a great time! And I was quite surprised by it all! I am so blessed to have such great friends as you all!!

~Rebecca

3 comments:

JessicaCynthia said...

Wow-that looked like a ton of fun. Friends, movies, and dessert...OH MY. how fabulous. I'm glad you gals had a great time celebrating your birthday. That was an awesome surprise. Happy Birthday Becka. You're a great friend. <3

HeidiGrace said...

Great pictures! What a fun day that was! :) So glad we surprised you Becca!

AndraLea Rose said...

Thanks for posting this! I had fun browsing through and reminiscing, while showing Mom some of the funny ones. :) Pleased to have shared the celebration with you, dear friend.