Wednesday 18 January 2012

New Years Weekend.... Finaly I am posting these!! :)


Okay I am finally posting this!! I really don't like it when I get behind on these things... but sometimes it happens. So for New Yeas Eve Hannah and I had the opportunity to go out to lunch... We went to Red Robin!


We both ordered a "Freckled Lemonade" Which is just a strawberry lemonade... We both drank 3 of them.... we were supper full after that, and really sugared up!! :)

All the Cups (Photo Credit: Hannah)

The next day, New Years Day. After Church we, with a few others went over to the Woltersdorfs House.

Us girls went on a walk, and found ourselves lying in the street!! :) (Hannah took this one too)




Hannah was trying to get one of us jumping, but it didn't work. I still thought this one was neat.


 Then I tried and this is what I got!! :)
Esther looking like.... a flamingo!

Miss. Lydia is so photogenic!!

Esther was showing me how crazy my hair was!! :)

Here is the group, we all went to go feed the neighbours animals


Oh and of course Liberty wanted me to take pictures of her too! But she never stays still!! :)


Well there you have it... finally right? Well my new years celebration weekend was allot of fun!! I hope yours was the same!
~RebeccA.

No comments: